Cooking at High Pressure
- shortens cooking time by more than half
- enables legumes (beans, chickpeas, etc.) to be cooked without pre-soaking
- enables delicious meals to be cooked from tough cuts of meat
- retains the taste and aroma of the cooked meal
- saves power needed for cooking
- enables cooking of healthier meals
- 5.5-litre capacity enables cooking for the whole family at once
- non-stick surface ensures maximum cooking comfort
- suitable for serving food during family dinner
- 1.7mm wall thickness
- dishwasher safe
7 Pressure Levels for Every Taste and Preferred Consistency
Pressure Range from 20 kPa to 80 kPa
Multiple Safety System with Locking Valves engaged During the Cooking Process ensures Maximum Safety at High Pressure
9 Mechanical Safety Systems
2 Electronic Safety Systems
Circular Product Design
Simple Button Controls enable the Pot to be operated even with Wet Hands
10 Adjustable Programs
- • Slow cooking
- • Oven
- • Steam cooking
- • Fry
- • Cooking meat
- • Cooking poultry
- • Cooking legumes
- • Cooking rice
- • Making yoghurt
- • Custom settings
24-hour Time Switch
"Keep Warm" Function for Keeping Meals Warm at 60 – 80 °C when Cooking is Finished
Automatic Steam Release Safely releases All the Steam without Human Intervention
- • Pressure cooker with a 5.5-litre pot
- • Rice ladle
- • Rice spoon
- • Measuring cup
15 Smart Safety Modules ensure Maximum Safety in Every Situation
1. Pressure Limit Protection: When pressure in the cooker exceeds 110 kPa, the valve automatically releases steam and the pressure is lowered.
2. Anti-clogging Protection: The cover inside the pressure cooker protects the valve against clogging by solid particles.
3. Anti-opening Protective Mechanism: The slider does not permit the lid to be opened until the pressure inside the pressure cooker equals atmospheric pressure.
4. Lid Lock Monitoring: this module monitors the status of the lid: properly closed or improperly closed. The appliance will only function when the status of the lid corresponds to the menu settings.
5. Microswitch Protection: The microswitch ensures that pressure is not created inside the pressure cooker until the lid is properly closed.
6. Temperature Regulator: When the temperature is too high, the pressure cooker turns off automatically.
7. Accidental turn on Prevention System: When the inner pot is not inserted inside, the pressure cooker will automatic shut off the power supply.
8. Temperature Sensor: The sensor monitors the internal temperature and adjusts the pressure and heating power so that safety is maintained.
9. Accidental Overpressure Release Protection: The lid lock can only be unlocked when there is no pressure inside the pressure cooker.
10. Gasket Ring: When the pressure inside is too high, a gap is created in the gasket ring, which releases the pressure and returns it to the normal level.
11. Assembly Monitoring: only when the lid is properly seated is it possible to close and start the pressure cooker.
12. Safety Mechanism: the safety mechanism shuts off the power supply when the temperature is too high.
13. Silicone Covers: Covers protect the circuit module against water even when it is poured into the outer pot.
14. Overvoltage Protection: To prevent the product from catching on fire, the protection system automatically shuts off the power supply when an overvoltage event occurs.
15. Varistor: protection of circuit boards, for example when hit by a lightning strike.
Dimensions: 351 × 351 × 360 mm
Power Output: 1,100 W
Weight: 6 kg