Thanks to me you will have a pantry full of dried goodies
Enjoy the countless benefits of home drying from quality food products that you buy, gather or harvest in the garden. There is no need to worry about added substances such as dyes, preservatives, sweeteners, rennet or large amounts of added sugar or salt. The products I dry at home are very nutritious, tasty and full of vitamins, minerals and fiber!
And what can I dry?
I dry many kinds and combinations of food products according to your wishes and even larger quantities at once thanks to large screens with a diameter of 33 cm. There are 5 pieces included in my packaging. With the built-in fan I create hot air, which is distributed evenly to all floors through all screens that have a special grid construction.
- Meat - You no longer have to spend a lot of money on a small amount of dried meat. I dry all meat and fish for a great snack or as a perfect part of a meal.
- Fruit - I dry fresh strawberries from the garden with coconut, apples with cinnamon or a mix of fruits you love. Dried fruit has a more intense taste after drying and is an excellent complement to yogurt, porridge or cake. Last but not least, you can use it as a decoration.
- Vegetables and mushrooms - Think up a combination of vegetables that I dry and then you can mix and blend them together as a nice spice mixture for meat and soup. You can also enjoy delicious vegetable chips of all kinds.
- Herbs and flowers - In winter, you cannot make tea from herbs you have grown yourself. I dry them to stock up on and keep them handy for whenever you want your favorite herbal tea. They can also be used to produce flavored olive oil for foods and essential oil for a soothing scent.
- Nuts and seeds - Choose your favorite combination of nut seeds and oat flakes and combine them with fruit or your favorite spices and suddenly you have a mixture of delicious homemade granola, which I can dry reliably.
I have a well-arranged design with clear controls
I dry food at a temperature of 30-80 ° C. The temperature can be set on the rotary knob, which is illuminated during operation. The drying screens are transparent so you can conveniently observe the drying process at all times. In addition, the screens can be washed in a dishwasher for maximum time savings. All production materials are of excellent quality, which certainly will not disappoint and last long.
I'm economical and very quiet!
With a power consumption of 250 W, I minimize power consumption, even if I have been drying for many hours. Moreover, I am extremely quiet with an incredible 20 dB (A) to avoid disturbing any family member.
- Diameter of drying rack: 33 cm
- Available height per level: 1.3 cm
- Integrated fan assists even dehydration on all levels
Functions and properties
Design of the drying racks prevents mould formation and optimises air flow
Clear lid and racks enable immediate visual control over the progress of dehydration
Drying racks and lid can be washed in a dishwasher
Backlit main button with power indicator light
Thermal fuse against overheating
Dimensions and specifications
Power input: 250 W
Length of power cord: 0.8 m
Dimensions (WxDxH) 330x330x195/235 mm
Weight: 2.5 kg
Voltage and frequency: 220-240 V, 50 Hz