Dry high quality home products
Take advantage of the many useful benefits of the home drying of food products you buy, collect or grow in the garden. They do not have any added substances such as dyes, preservatives, sweeteners, added sugars or salts. The quality of home-dried products is unique and rarely found in a shop. The products I dry at home are very nutritious, tasty and full of vitamins, minerals and fiber!
I offer the possibility of drying many kinds of food products
Choose from many kinds and combinations of dried food products according to your wishes and tastes. I have screens with a diameter of 23 cm, which have an adjustable height and I can handle a sizeable amount of ingredients at once. My package contains a total of 5 pieces. Hot air is evenly distributed across all screens through a special grid structure to all floors by means of an integrated fan. You do not need to use all five at once, use as many as you have ingredients, even just one.
- Meat - You no longer have to spend a lot of money on a small amount of dried meat. I dry all meat and fish for a great snack or as a perfect part of a meal.
- Fruit - I dry fresh strawberries from the garden with coconut, apples with cinnamon or a mix of fruits you love. Dried fruit has a more intense taste after drying and is an excellent complement to yogurt, porridge or cake. Last but not least, you can use it as a decoration.
- Vegetables and mushrooms - Think up a combination of vegetables that I dry and then you can mix and blend them together as a nice spice mixture for meat and soup. You can also enjoy delicious vegetable chips of all kinds.
- Herbs and flowers - In winter, you cannot make tea from herbs you have grown yourself. I dry them to stock up on and keep them handy for whenever you want your favorite herbal tea. They can also be used to produce flavored olive oil for foods and essential oil for a soothing scent.
- Nuts and seeds - Choose your favorite combination of nut seeds and oat flakes, combine them with fruit, your favorite spices and suddenly you have a mixture of delicious homemade granola, which I can dry reliably.
The classic design and comfortable operation will please everyone
I dry the food at a temperature of 35-80 ° C. The temperature is set by a rotary regulator, which is illuminated during operation. The drying screens are transparent so that you can always supervise the entire drying process. In addition, the screens can be washed in a dishwasher for even greater time savings. All the materials I'm made from are of great quality.
I excel in economical and quiet operation
With a power consumption of 240 W, I am extremely economical, even when I work for many hours I do not disturb anyone, because I only have 20 dB (A).
The food dehydrator is suitable for preparing
- - dried fruit (pears, plums, apricots, bananas, etc.)
- - raisins
- - dried vegetables for soups
- - dried tomatoes
- - dried herbs
- - herb teas (mint, linden blossom, chamomile, etc.)
- - dried mushrooms for soups and other meals
- - dried oranges for decoration
- - dried pumpkin seeds
- - dried petals for potpourri
- - dried meat
- - dried fish
Functions and propertiesTemperature control 35-80°C
5 drying racks as standard (option to purchase a set of a further 4 racks)
Space saving when using fewer racks (possible with only a single rack)
Diameter of the drying rack: 23cm
Available height per level: 1.3cm
An integrated fan helps to achieve even drying on all levels.
The design of the drying racks prevents the formation of moulds and optimises air circulation
The transparent lid and racks make it possible to check the drying process at any time.
The drying racks and the lid can be washed in a dishwasher
Thermal fuse against overheating
Dimensions and specificationsPower input: 250W
Length of power cord: 0.9m
Dimensions (WxDxH): 230x230x190/230mm
Voltage and frequency: 220-240V, 50Hz