Single induction cooktop UltraFlat
- Easy touch panel control with slider for temperature and power adjustment
- Ultra-thin compact design, the cooktop has a height of only 4.3 cm
- Easy-to-clean glass ceramic induction cooktop
- Time and power savings provided by highly efficient induction cooking
A glass ceramic induction cooktop is cool to touch since heat via induction is created directly in the cookware (careful, the cooktop may be partially heated by the cookware). Induction cooking saves time (60 %) and electricity (50 %). It delivers high efficiency (up to 90 %) with minimal heat losses.
The cooktop and individual functions are controlled using touch buttons. Temperature and power is simply adjusted by moving your finger left or right, i.e. slider. Large red-backlit LCD display provides information about temperature and power.
A continuous glass ceramic surface completely covers the top side of the cooktop. This makes it easy to keep the appliance clean. And since the heat needed for cooking is generated directly in the cookware and the cooking surface is not heated directly (only via residual heat from the cookware) anything that accidentally leaves the cookware does not bake on to the cooktop.
Instant transfer of power without lengthy heating up.
Reduced noise level thanks to optimised internal arrangement.
Suitable cookware diameter is from 12 to 26 cm.
Automatic cookware detection for induction cooking (with magnetic base).
Option to adjust temperature / power.
Temperature is adjustable from 60 °C to 240 °C.
Option to set power in 10 increments in the range 200–2000 W
Delayed shut-off timer up to 180 minutes.
ON/OFF button for turning on or switching to the standby mode
High degree of safety
- Automatic detection of cookware and automatic shut-off. The cooktop turns off when the cookware is taken off the hotplate or when the cookware inappropriate for induction cooking is used. Verify the suitability of the cookware by simply applying a magnet to its base.
- Thermal fuse against overheating of the hotplate and the inside of the cooktop with a sound signal. First a warning signal is made, then the cooktop turns off automatically.
- Residual heat indicator. If the surface temperature of the cooktop exceeds 80 °C (heat generated by the base of the cookware), the warning letter "H" will appear on the display. The warning will disappear when the surface temperature falls below 80 °C.
- Control panel lock. Serves as protection against accidentally turning on the appliance and changing settings, e.g. by small children. The cooktop can be locked also when it is turned off (if "OFF" is lit on the display). To unlock the cooktop, it is necessary to hold down the button for 3 seconds.
- Automatic shut-off of the cooktop after 2 hours of inactivity.
Technical specifications:Power input 2 000 W
Dimensions (width × depth × height): 295 × 360 × 43 mm
Weight: 2.32 kg
Voltage and frequency: 220V - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
Timer: up to 180 minutes in 5-minute increments
Hotplate: 10 power levels from 200 to 2 000 W
Temperature settings from 60 to 240 °C
Controls: sensor touch controls, slider for setting power and temperature
Safety: Control panel lock as protection against accidentally turning on the appliance and changing settings.
Thermal fuse against overheating