Double induction & radiant cooktop
- Combination of induction and radiant hotplates
- Simple controls combining a classic knob with a touch panel
- Simple cleaning
- High efficiency, saves time and power when cooking
When cooking on a standard hotplate, the hotplate of the cooktop is heated first and only then is heat transmitted to the base of the cookware located on the hotplate. It is precisely during this transmission of heat from the hotplate to the base of the cookware that substantial heat losses occur. Especially when the cookware does not have a flat base that is not in complete contact with the hotplate or when the cookware is soiled.
When cooking on an induction hotplate, the metal base of the cookware is heated directly. This minimises heat losses and thus cooking on an induction hotplate is faster and power consumption is lower.
The glass ceramic induction hotplate is cool to touch since heat via induction is created directly in the cookware (careful, the cooktop may be partially heated by the cookware). Induction cooking saves time (60 %) and electricity (50 %). It delivers high efficiency (up to 90 %) with minimal heat losses. The smooth glass ceramic cooktop guarantees easy and hygienic cleaning.
FeaturesTouch panel in combination with a classic knob for setting temperature and power level.
Suitable cookware diameter is from 12 to 26 cm
Large legible LCD display with a red backlight
Timer for delayed shut-off in the range 1 - 180 minutes, adjustable in 1-minute increments
ON/OFF button for turning on or switching to the standby mode
Control panel lock as protection against accidental use and changes to settings.
- The left induction hotplate offers all the advantages of induction cooking. Power can be set in 10 increments from 200 to 1 600 W or it is possible to select temperature control in the range from 60 to 240 °C.
- Automatic cookware detection for induction cooking (with magnetic base).
- The right radiant (sometimes described as glass ceramic) hotplate operates at a temperature range from 50 to 500 °C or power can be set in 10 increments from 200 to 1 800 W.
- The radiant hotplate can be used with any type of cookware, however, for optimal heat transmission and achieving maximum power, it is necessary to use cookware with a flat base.
High degree of safetyAutomatic detection of cookware and its suitability for the given type of heat source.
The induction cooktop turns off when the cookware is taken off the hotplate or when cookware inappropriate for induction cooking is used. Verify the suitability of the cookware by simply applying a magnet to its base.
Too high surface temperature indicator light for the right radiant hotplate.
Basic parametersPower input 1 600 – 1 800 W
Dimensions (width × depth × height): 580 × 340 × 75 mm
Weight: 5.10 kg
Voltage and frequency: 220V - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
Timer: 1 - 180 minutes
Left induction hotplate: 10 power levels from 200 to 1 600 W
Right radiant hotplate: 10 power levels from 200 to 1 800 W
Induction hotplate temperature setting from 60 to 240 °C
Radiant hotplate temperature setting from 50 to 500 °C
Controls: combination of touch panel with classic knob
Safety: Control panel lock as protection against accidental use and changes to settings.
Thermal fuse against overheating