Single Infrared Cooking Plate
- Helper at the cottage or when on holiday
- Easy control and maintenance
- Radiant hotplate with a glass ceramic plate diameter of 19 cm
- Power Input: 1,200 W
Ideal for travelling and the cottage
The cooktop is compact and very portable and one can easily cook many tasty meals on its radiant glass ceramic hotplate. Furthermore, thanks to its smooth surface it is easy to clean and maintain. The cooktop is equipped with a 19 cm glass ceramic hotplate. Great at the cottage, weekend house or when on holidays.
Simple controls, easy maintenance
The cooktop is very easy to control. Use the temperature dial to turn on the cooktop and variably set its power intensity. An indicator light shows that a hotplate is turned on. Both the glass ceramic cooktop as well as the metal body of the appliance in its elegant black design are very easy to keep clean.
High power output
The cooktop has a maximum rated power input of 1,200 W. Within a few minutes, the smooth glass ceramic surface heats up to 500 °C meaning that it's no problem to heat a pan up to 250 °C. This makes the cooktop suitable for frying, sautéing, boiling or even just heating up. The radiant glass ceramic hotplate is compatible with all types of cookware.
- Power input 1,200 W
- Dimensions (width × depth × height): 300 × 290 × 75 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Diameter of the glass ceramic plate: 19 cm
- Voltage and frequency: 220 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Length of power cord: 90 cm
- Design: metal body, black
- Easy power control with temperature dial
- Power On indicator light