Discover the benefits of the SHI 5300GD hair iron with ironing brushes
A perfectly groomed hairstyle is a beautiful hairstyle! I am the Sencor SHI 5300GD hair iron and I offer optimal care for every day. I stand out among the classic irons because I have special ironing brushes that enhance the resulting styling even more. In addition, I have a perfectly thin body, I weigh almost nothing and my rotating power cord adapts to each direction for comfortable handling.
I have steam humidification and 4 temperature levels
You can adapt the temperature to 4 different levels. With one button, you can set the temperature on the digital display to 170, 190, 210 and 230 ° C according to your hair type. My other big advantage is steam humidification. Inside my well-designed body is a water tank, thanks to which I create a cooling steam impulse for gentle straightening of even very thick wavy hair. Your hair will be perfectly groomed, hydrated and without any damage.
Do you know the benefits of titanium ironing surfaces?
Titanium has many great benefits and even ranks among the best surfaces for ironing hair. It heats up very quickly and the hair slides easily through it. It removes static energy from the hair using ion technology, giving the hair elasticity, shine and better grooming properties. Titanium plates are very durable and will last the longest of all types of ironing surfaces.
- 4 temperature settings 170/190/210/230 °C
- Titanium surface of ironing plates for maximum comfort and elegant results
- Hair straightening brush for maintaining natural appearance
- Steam moistening for the most gentle care and perfect results
- Slim Design ideal for straightening hair and styling locks
- Open and close safety lock
- swivels 360° to prevent twisting and tangling
- power cord covered with protective textile for maximum safety
- 180-cm long power cord for maximum comfort
Ultra-light design, only 330 g
Display with white backlight
Easily and simply straightens hair
Ironing surface with optimal heat transfer for more comfortable use
Heat up time to 170 °C: 1 min
Heat up time to 230 °C: 2 min
Temperature: 170/190/210/230 °C
Ironing plate area: 90 × 35 mm
Power input: 50 W
Dimensions (length × depth × height): 285 × 45 × 42 mm
Weight: 330 g