Let's dry a lot of different food products together
Drying food is one of the oldest methods of conservation of all. Today we have other options for drying as well! The market offers many kinds of fruit, vegetables, meat as well as food dryers, which simplify the whole process. You’ll be drying the highest quality food products as you choose them yourself. Don’t even look at the packaging of your favorite delicacies in the store, where you will usually find added sugar, preservatives, dyes, etc. Home dried food products have an unbeatable proportion of vitamins, minerals and fiber and finding them in the shop at a reasonable price is really tough.
Drying food can even be fun!
Not only am I visually very pleasing, but my control is fast and simple without any delay. You can use the three buttons to set the temperature to 40-70 ° C, the drying time and the auto-off time. The time, temperature and countdown are shown on the LED display to keep you informed about what is happening. So, what can we dry together?
- Fruit - Dried fruit is great to snack on but it can also be used as a decoration or fragrance ingredient. Dried fruit has one super quality, it has a much more intense taste than before drying. You can eat it alone, in yoghurts, porridge, milk or as a part of cookies and bars.
- Vegetables and mushrooms - You will like various combinations of dried vegetables as homemade seasoning mixes for soups, meats, and especially as healthy chips of all kinds (carrot, beet, celery, parsley etc.)
- Meat - Home-dried meat has several times higher value than store-bought! It is you who chooses the meat that I will reliably dry so you can enjoy the true taste of dried meat.
- Herbs and flowers - You can’t harvest fresh herbs from the garden in winter. I dry herbs and flowers for stocking up, as a great flavor for food and oils, or you can use them to make excellent teas and essential oils.
- Cookies, bars and treats for pets - All you have to do is make a batter with super ingredients, shape a flat cake or a bar and I will take care of drying. Likewise, you can make your pets happy and make them the treats they like best.
I care about the quality of drying
I always dry all the ingredients evenly without having to swap out the trays. A special central tube helps me to distribute warm air to all floors. The floors consist of ten durable trays that are included in the package. In addition, they are transparent giving them the best visibility for all the dried ingredients throughout the process.
Quiet, economical and above all safe
I dry many kinds of food products in a safe way, even when I am running for many hours and I also have overheating protection. My power consumption is 350 W while my noise level is only 60 dB(A). When I combine these two characteristics together, I create a fruit dryer that is energy-efficient and very quiet. These are a great combination that will not disappoint any user.
- Backlit LED display
- Electronic temperature control 40-70°C enables retention of as many natural compounds as possible.
- Electronic shut off timer
Functions and properties
This compact food dehydrator offers 5 height-adjustable drying trays
Diameter of the drying tray: 320 mm
Available height per level: 3 cm
Adjustable Temperature 40-70°C
An integrated fan
with centra tube
allows achieving even drying on all levels
The transparent lid and trays make it possible to check the drying process at any time
Thermal fuse against overheating
Dimensions and specifications
Power input: 350 W
Length of power cord: 1.35 m
Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 320 x 285 mm
Weight: 2.2 kg
Voltage and frequency: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz