Home-dried food products of the highest quality!
I dry many food products for different uses in your home. I can take care of drying your garden harvest or a successful collection of mushrooms and much more! Fill your pantry with home dried products that will always be high quality without added preservatives, dyes, sugar, sweeteners, etc. It is you who chooses, collects, harvests or buys your favorite food products, which after drying will have many minerals, vitamins, fiber and no chemicals!
I will surely fulfill all expectations
Select the food product, cut it, place it on the tray, select the temperature and time that I will automatically count down. I allow a very simple process in a few steps that you can do in a few minutes. The drying temperature is very gentle and can be selected between 35-75 ° C depending on the type of food product. And what can we prepare together?
- 1. All kinds of fruits for healthy snacking, for yoghurt, porridge, biscuits, teas, as well as decoration.
- 2. Vegetables and mushrooms as spices for soups, meat and vegetable chips of all kinds.
- 3. Quality meat that you have chosen yourself for a good amount of protein on the road or after expending some energy.
- 4. Herbs and flowers for tea, scented cushions, oils or as seasonings.
- 5. I will prepare RAW foods at the desired temperature to make many healthy RAW recipes.
- 6. Healthy biscuits and bars supple or crunchy, according to taste and preference to replenish energy on the go and as a tasty sweet.
- 7. Pet treats with ingredients you choose to give your pet a high quality delicacy full of good ingredients
I perform my job to perfection!
I am a 10-floor drying cabinet with special horizontal Air Flow technology that ensures uniform drying. I use it to distribute warm air to the entire chamber to dry the food products on all floors at the same time. You no longer need to swap out trays during drying!
I have quality materials and accessories
My whole construction is perfectly thought out! The body is made of high-quality plastic with a control panel and a transparent door through which you can monitor the drying status. You can place from one to ten stainless steel trays in me, depending on what quantity of food products you have. Sencor also added a full tray to the package, which is suitable for preparing crushed foods, doughs or RAW dishes.
I set the temperature and time as desired in just an instant
Clear and simple operation is what I excel in! I have a built-in control panel in the upper part with a temperature controller and an LED display for time setting. Not sure what drying temperature to set for me? Never mind! I will help you by using the icons on the control panel to show you which temperature to choose for a particular food product industry. The whole setup is done quickly without any cumbersome pressing!
Functions and properties
High-capacity food dehydrator with a total dehydration surface area of 1.11 m2 (60% greater than on a standard food dehydrator with a diameter of 32 cm)
Temperature regulation using a knob for intuitive control
Time setting in ten-minute increments with quick-setting mode
10 stainless steel trays for maximum hygienic cleanliness
1 tray for preparing RAW foods
Horizontal Air Flow technology
- Ensures even heat distribution
- Eliminates the need to rotate the trays during dehydration
Backlit LED display
Temperature control 35-75 °C enables retention of as many natural compounds as possible
Electronic automatic shut-off timer
The food dehydrator is suitable for preparing:
- dried fruit (pears, plums, apricots, bananas, etc.)
- dried vegetables for soups
- dried tomatoes
- dried herbs
- herb teas (mint, linden blossom, camomile, etc.)
- dried mushrooms for soups and other meals
- dried oranges for decoration
- dried pumpkin seeds
- dried petals for potpourri
- dried meat
- dried fish
The design of the dehydration trays prevents the formation of moulds and optimises air circulation
Dimensions of the drying tray: 370 × 300 mm
Available height per level: 3 cm
Integrated fan with a diameter of 17 cm ensures even dehydration on all tray levels
Transparent door and trays make it possible to check the dehydration process at any time
Thermal fuse against overheating
Power input: 800 W
Length of power cord: 1.10 m
Dimensions (width × depth × height): 350 × 390 × 510 mm
Weight: 9 kg
Voltage and frequency: 220-240 V, 50 Hz