Single induction cooktop TouchControl
- Simple control of functions, temperature and power by simple touch of a finger
- Completely flat glass ceramic induction cooktop for easy maintenance
- Time and power savings provided by highly efficient induction cooking
A glass ceramic induction cooktop is cool to touch since heat via induction is created directly in the cookware (careful, the cooktop may be partially heated by the cookware). Induction cooking saves time (60 %) and electricity (50 %). It delivers high efficiency (up to 90 %) with minimal heat losses.
The cooktop and individual functions are controlled using touch buttons. Large red-backlit LCD display provides information about temperature and power.
A continuous glass ceramic surface completely covers the top side of the cooktop. This makes it easy to keep the appliance clean. And since the heat needed for cooking is generated in the cookware and the cooking surface is not heated directly (only via residual heat from the cookware) anything that accidentally leaves the cookware does not bake on to the cooktop.
Instant transfer of power without lengthy heating up.
Suitable cookware diameter is from 12 to 26 cm.
Automatic cookware detection for induction cooking (with magnetic base).
Option to adjust temperature / power.
Temperature is adjustable from 60 °C to 240 °C.
10 preset heating levels in the range 200 – 2 000 W
Delayed shut-off timer up to 180 minutes.
ON/OFF button for turning on or switching to the standby mode
High degree of safety
- Automatic detection of cookware and automatic shut-off. The cooktop turns off when the cookware is taken off the hotplate or when the cookware inappropriate for induction cooking is used. Verify the suitability of the cookware by simply applying a magnet to its base.
- Thermal fuse against overheating of the hotplate and the inside of the cooktop with a sound signal. First a warning signal is made, then the cooktop turns off automatically.
- Residual heat indicator. If the surface temperature of the cooktop exceeds 80 °C (heat generated by the base of the cookware), the warning "HEAT" will appear on the display. The warning will disappear when the surface temperature falls below 80 °C.
- Automatic shut-off of the cooktop after 2 hours of inactivity.
Power input 2 000 W
Dimensions (width × depth × height): 300 × 380 × 65 mm
Weight: 2.62 kg
Voltage and frequency: 220V - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
Timer: up to 180 minutes
Hotplate: 10 power levels from 200 to 2 000 W
Temperature settings from 60 to 240 °C
Controls: sensor touch controls
Thermal fuse against overheating