I am the Sencor SOI 2201RS water flosser, perfect for oral care
I introduce myself as the Sencor SOI 2201RS water flosser and I provide comprehensive oral care. With me, your teeth will be more beautiful, healthier and whiter. I can reach poorly accessible interdental spaces where I can perfectly remove bacteria and plaque on my tongue and around my teeth. With regular use, I am an ideal partner for the preventive care of gums and teeth as well as for various inflammations and paradontosis. In addition, you have a choice of three attractive options.
And how do I work?
I create a stream of water of up to 1400 pulses per minute for the intense rinsing of teeth and gums, which is non-irritating and maximally effective. I regulate the water flow in ten degrees to achieve the optimal results. With each current change, the pressure force changes up to 758 kPa. Thanks to the possibility of setting the rinse level, it is perfectly suitable for experienced and novice users.
There are 4 interchangeable attachments in my package
Sencor really spruced up my accessories. With four interchangeable attachments, I can perform several different functional cleanings. You don't even have to watch the time! I'll take care of your oral cavity for precisely two minutes and then turn off myself.
- Standard attachment - Great for daily routine cleaning.
- Orthodontic attachment - I will provide care for fixed braces, dentures, and hard to reach places.
- Attachment for cleaning the tongue - Eliminates bad breath odor by effectively cleaning the tongue and face.
- Attachment for cleaning depressions - I can get to hard-to-reach places with it and I'm very considerate of sensitive gums.
I have a great 600 ml volume in a compact body
The reservoir has a capacity of 600 ml and is one of the largest on the market. Thanks to the reservoir, I have more powerful and efficient operation and I am also ideal for more users. Compared to conventional water flossers, I have a compact and lightweight body that can fit well into a smaller bathroom. With a lightweight ergonomic handle, I fit perfectly into men's and women’s hands and the 360 ° rotation of the head enables easy access to all parts of the mouth.
Able to effectively remove bacteria, food remains and plaque from interdental areas and periodontal pockets
Functions and properties
Regular cleaning helps with prevention of
- gum disease
- formation of dental tartar
- formation of dental caries
- unpleasant bad breath
Replaceable heads for perfect cleaning of all areas
- standard head ideal for normal cleaning, removes bacteria from between teeth and the area between the tooth and the gum
- tongue cleaner for cleaning the tongue and face, removes bacteria, food remains and dead cells from the surface
- cavity cleaner for cleaning hard-to-reach or sensitive places, special construction ensures quality cleaning even when low pressure is used
- orthodontic head for cleaning around braces or hard-to-reach places around bridges
Massages and helps to improve blood supply to gums and their regeneration
Water pressure reaches usually hard-to-reach places
Suitable for cleaning with braces or bridges
10 water pressure levels meet all gum requirements including sensitive and diseased gums
2-minute timer for optimal cleaning
Safe energy source suitable even for damp bathrooms
Magnetic irrigator holder for maximum hygiene
100 cm long water tube for very comfortable use
Option to turn the water current on and off directly on the handle
360° rotating head for reaching even hard-to-reach places
Quadpacer technology help to evenly time the cleaning of all teeth
Tank capacity: 600 ml
Pump frequency: 1400 pulses/minute
Maximum water pressure: 758 kPa
Length of power cord: 1.2 m
Dimensions (H × W × D): 200 × 100 × 147 mm
Weight: 550 g (including nozzle)