Do you know how loud silence is?
Just a little quieter than me. I have 12 speed levels. In "first gear" I emit a mere 37.7 dB and even at the fourth speed level I am still quieter than 40 dB. Even if you turn me up to full power and air is gusting out at 8 m/s, I still don't exceed the safe reserve level of 58 dB.
But to answer the initial question – various sources declare that the "relative silence" noise level for standard rooms is in the range 33 - 37 dB. I am silent.
Noise levels for the individual fan speed settings
- 1 37.7 dB
- 2 38.5 dB
- 3 38.9 dB
- 4 39.8 dB
- 5 41.1 dB
- 6 42.5 dB
- 7 44.7 dB
- 8 46.2 dB
- 9 48.6 dB
- 10 49.5 dB
- 11 53.1 dB
- 12 55.3 dB
Air flowing in all directions
I'm elegant, yet modest. I'm just short of 70 cm tall and so I'm visually very discrete whether in the bedroom, living room or office. I'll remain inconspicuous. However, I can still easily refresh the whole room. When running at maximum power, I generate an air flow speed of 8 m/s, whilst my head can automatically oscillate on both axes at an angle of up to 90°. In this way I can evenly distribute fresh air throughout the whole room.
Is it time to turn me on? Is it time to turn me off?
When I'm turned off, my display shows the ambient temperature around me. So with a single peek, you can check whether I need to be turned on. Either directly on my base or very conveniently using the remote control.
And since I'm so silent, you might not even notice that I'm running. That's why I have a timer, which you can use to easily set after how long I should turn off again. This is so that I don't disturb your sleep with my quiet whir or so I'm not running unnecessarily when you are away.
Set me up to your exact requirements. I not only have 12 speeds and three oscillation angle settings in every direction. I also have three operating modes.
- The "Normal" mode will hardly surprise you, after turning me on and making your settings, I will maintain the set speed and fan oscillation at the selected angles.
- In the "Natural" mode I will simulate a natural breeze and in short time intervals I will change the air flow speed, replicating the wind action in your garden.
- In the "Smart" mode, I'll utilise my thermometer and adjust my power based on the temperature in the room. In this way, I'll combine all my features and you get the best combination of performance and quiet operation.
I'm not just silent but also effective and power efficient. Since I'm fitted with a BLDC motor, I need just 26 Watts to run. Compared to standard fans, this gives me several advantages - better efficiency, reliability and lifetime, reduced maintenance requirements and a lower weight.
- Ultra Quiet and Reliable BLDC Motor
- 12 Wind Speed Levels
- 3 Operating Modes (Natural / Normal / Smart)
- Automatic Horizontal & Vertical Swing
- 1-8 Hours Timer
Functions and Features
Fan Blade Diameter of 25 cm
Detachable Front Grill for Easy Cleaning
Room Temperature Display
Vertical Swing Angel Adjustable for 30° / 60° / 90°
Horizontal Swing Angel Adjustable for 30° / 60° / 90°
Hi Speed 8 m/s
Max Noise Level: 58 dB
Input Power: 26 W
Weight and Dimensions
Height: 68.6 cm
Pedestal diameter: 28.4 cm
Weight: 2.2 kg