Smart Bluetooth Kitchen Scale
- Original Sencor FOOD App Created in Collaboration with the Authors of Dine4Fit with Rich Food Database
- Gives Details of Nutrition for Food Intake (Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Cholesterol, Fiber…)
- White Backlit LCD
- Weighing Range up to 5 kg / 11 lb (Accurate to 1 g/0.1 oz)
This smart kitchen scale will help you keep a perfect record of your caloric intake and the individual nutritional components. It is linked to the best available food database because the control application Sencor FOOD was developed in cooperation with the authors of the popular Dine4Fit application.
Pairing the scale with your mobile phone via Bluetooth is incredibly fast, intuitive and easy. Practically immediately, you will see on the display of your smartphone (and it does not matter whether you prefer an Android or iOS device) the measured weight, and then simply enter the item that you are weighing to instantly see how much sugar, fat, energy, etc. the given food contains.
Smart function coupled with perfect designThis scale is part of the Sencor premium metallic kitchen helper range. There are 9 colour designs to choose from to brighten up any kitchen. The large white digits on its lit circular display are very easy to read and well laid out, which is no surprise since the digits are 2 cm high.
Sencor FOOD applicationThe scale is equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, which together with the free Sencor FOOD application installed in your smart device offers direct access to an extensive and regularly updated database of ingredients and their nutritional values.
The Sencor FOOD application was developed in cooperation with the creators of the Dine4Fit calorie counter application designed for smartphones with the iOS operating system (version 13 and higher) or the Android operating system (version 5 and higher). When the application is used, the phone must be connected to the internet.
The scale is paired with the phone automatically when the application is started. For pairing to occur, it is sufficient for the Bluetooth function to be activated on the smart device. If the application does not find the scale, it will actively ask you to try pairing the scale again.
Note: The scale is only able to pair with a single mobile device at any one time. If you encounter problems with pairing, check that there is no other device within range that is currently actively paired with the scale.
The application offers two weighing modes:
- "On scale" mode – shows weight of item currently being weighed. After using the "Find ingredient" field to tell the scale which ingredient you are weighing, it will show you the nutritional value of the ingredient relative to its current measured weight.
- "List" mode – enables the aggregate nutritional value of multiple ingredients to be determined. This mode is suitable, for example, when preparing meals according to recipes. Place the ingredients one by one on the scale and using the "Find ingredient" field, enter the ingredient type. When you have determined the weight and type of ingredient, use the "+ Add ingredient to list" button to add it to the aggregate nutritional value. Use the TARA/MODE button on the scale for additional weighing as required. For the entire weighing time, in the "List" mode the scale will continuously show the total weight of the ingredients and calculate the value of the individual nutritional components (e.g. how many total grams of saccharides are contained in the weighed ingredients).
The Sencor FOOD application is connected to the Dine4Fit application. When you have finished weighing, with a single click you can enter the ingredient into your Dine4Fit food menu and maintain a long term record of the food you consume (Certain advanced functions of the Dine4Fit application may be provided for a fee).
Specifications of the scale:Power source: 2 × 1.5 V AAA battery
Weighing range up to 5 kg / 11 lb (sensitivity 1 g / 0.1 oz)
Turn on method: applying pressure or weight to the weighing surface
Automatic shut-off when idle
Large, well laid out, circular display with a displayed digit height of 2 cm
3 modes: Weighing mode / milk volume measurement mode / water volume measurement mode.
Option to toggle between metric (grams and millilitres) and imperial (lb:oz / fl’oz) units.
Intelligent TARA function for additional weighing of food
- Place an empty container on the scale. Its weight and the "O" symbol will be shown on the display. Press the TARA/MODE button to zero the value. The "O" symbol will remain lit.
- Place the first ingredient into the container. Its weight will be shown on the display. Press the TARA/MODE button to zero the value and the "T" symbol will be lit. The weight of the first ingredient will thereby be stored in memory and the scale is ready to weigh the next ingredient.
- Place the second ingredient into the container. Its weight will be shown on the display. Press the TARA/MODE button to display the sum of the weight of the first and second ingredient. Press the TARA/MODE button again to store the sum in memory and the value on the display will be zeroed. The "T" symbol will remain lit.